When you Teach for LiFE you teach for life
We aim to work with INTEGRITY to develop the next generation of teachers through…
- The Life Multi Academy vision of collaboration. The trainee and early career teachers will be at the core of professional learning communities where they will be central to real conversations about learning and teaching.
- Our coaching model which will drive practice within the peer group and mentors, offering encouragement and support to achieve potential.
- Applying the concept of student agency to teacher agency. Student teachers are respected, celebrated and invested in as the heart of our future. Learning to Teach for LiFE provides increased chances of employment within the multi academy.
We aim to INSPIRE the next generation of teachers through…
- Through valuing the diversity and qualities of our trainees to develop practitioners who are who are committed and passionate – aspects of character that form the basis of great teaching
- Thoughtfully planned and delivered sessions which will empower to have the knowledge and understanding to embark on a career.
- Our teach For LiFE bespoke training provision that builds upon and compliments the core content framework. The provision is at the forefront of research, drawing on models already in schools within the trust.
We aim to INNOVATE the next generation of the teachers through…
- Our team of lead practitioners and experts within the trust will share practice and deliver innovative ways of working, metacognition through Real LiFE and E2L, Learning Hub immersive spaces and action research around oracy.
- LiFE collaborates with several leading educational groups such as the SAIL Network, Whole Education and Global Spirit Ed that drive change and development.
- Learning opportunities which are imaginative and irresistible, conference days and Teach Meets.
For more information, please contact; [email protected]