All LiFE schools work together in a genuinely collaborative way whilst also celebrating the strengths and individuality of each of our schools.
Head Teachers Collaboration Group (HTCG)
- The HTCG comprises of the Central Executive Leadership Team, Heads of School and critical group representatives, chaired by the CEO.
- The HTCG meets 4-5 times per year at a LiFE school on rotation
- The meeting agenda encourages and enhances genuine collaboration and sharing of best practice, with the host school showcasing particular areas of excellence
Head Teachers Excellence & Progress Group (HTE&P)
- The HTE&P comprises of the Central Executive Leadership Team and Heads of School, chaired by the CEO
- The HTE&P will produce a termly report to Trustees that demonstrates the in-year standards and progress of each school and the Heads of School will further demonstrate how progress aligns with the LiFE MAT Charter
LiFE MAT Strategic Planning Day Conference
- There is an annual conference in the Summer term attended by all LiFE MAT Head Teachers with representatives from their school Leadership Teams and Local Governing Bodies. The LiFE MAT Executive Team are also accompanied by Trustees and Senior Leadership Partners
- The day comprises of an introduction from the Trust CEO with guest speakers, followed by an afternoon programme of collaboration and training workshops
- Head Teachers then incorporate the message into their in school Strategic Planning Days
- There are a minimum of 6 trustee meetings per year comprising of face to face and online meetings
- Trustees will scrutinise the termly report and provide challenge to the CEO and Executive Leadership Team
- There are a number of subcommittees of the board
- LGB’s are effectively subcommittees of the board with a focus on local responsibility and accountability and follow the LiFE Scheme of Delegation