Page is currently being reviewed, check back for update in due course.
Access to all LiFE MAT collaborative networks, meetings and informal collaborations. This will include (but not exhaustively):
- LiFE MAT Collaboration and Support [pdf]
- Lead practitioners network meetings Contact: Margaret Star
- KS2/3 Connection Project Contact: Jason Scrimshire
- Professional development pathways Contact: Dave Claricoates
- Training on professional learning days and twilight sessions Contact: Becky Harbour
- Cross MAT faculty meetings Contact: Ben White
- Cross MAT SLT meetings Contact: Chris Parkinson
- SLT cross MAT ‘public pledges’ Contact: Simon Brown
- Participation in the xmat Mathematics peer review project Contact: Mark Aston
- KS5 Excellence Project Contact: Jason Scrimshire
All of the above are to be provided without charge as they work within the principles of mutually beneficial collaboration – principles which are deeply embedded in the values of LiFE MAT.